expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass' onselectstart='return false'>

11 de março de 2016

One day I will take the sword you pressed against my back, and it over to you, smile and say "now go. Fight."
One day I will take the moments you weren't there for me and transforme them into words I will have the courage to say to you and will never leave your mind.
One day I will take your infidelity and make it all the times I will never leave my friends alone.
One day I will be able to think about you and don't get so much sadness beneath my eyes.
One day I will take the words you forgot to say to me and make them into cigarettes that I will smoke away and will fade across the sunrise.
One day I will laugh about all the things that one day hurted me. Until then, I speak in poetry. Like it could heal me. Like anything could.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário