expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass' onselectstart='return false'>

8 de fevereiro de 2016

For my scars

I hate you.
You are a constant reminder of who I once was.
A traffic light that keeps turning red - don't go that way, you whisper.
You are all the bad thoughts I ever had and put in practice.
You are an imprint of my lack of faith in my own future.
You're the shape of my infidelity towards life.
You're my curiosity for playing with the devil.
You are a game that I lost.
You're my love affair with the parts of me I don't wanna deal with - I like to love them every once in awhile but I never stay long.


I love you.
You look like a paved road.
Your touch shows that even something so ugly can feel so smooth.
You are a traffic light that's always green - you're on the right track, you scream.
You are the proof that my past can almost kill me, but won't. And that's already some kind of future.
You are my loyalty towards surviving.
You are  my compromise with life - we just got married.
You are all the other parts in me still there to be found.
You are the turn in the way, the new place I can become.
You show me how bodies can bruise and get better, how skin can be broken and get better. We just need time.
I am in love with my life. And it doesn't owe me shit.



















Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário