expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass' onselectstart='return false'>

19 de agosto de 2015

mistaken over me


We have hearts that have been haunted for longer than what we can remember
We have faced things that could easily have made us surrender
But instead, we kept growing stronger
We are living in a battlefield
The wars we find ourselves in don't bring guns or deaths
But trust me, they include a good amount of tears shed
Tell me all the things about you baby, I'm on cloud nine
I just need your stories and the bottle of red wine
I watch you as you grab that cigarette in the point of your tips
You are right about you I'm not like all these other chicks
The streets have always felt more like home to me than 4 walls ever could
I may sound fool, but when I'm homesick baby I miss the moon
Our ghosts cover us like a stubborn stain
We hide them under doses of cocaine
If only we could explain
We already bought the ticket for this dangerous train
They judge our drug use like they don't have their own
They pretend it isn't the same, that attachment they have to Love
Us and them aren't so different after all,
And when they realize it its when they hate you the most
The clock is ticking baby
It's time for another dose
I wish this wasn't the only thing that could make me feel something
Maybe by now I would be changing, I live my life wanting it
But when I'm not high I swear I can hear my heart crushing
And baby, call me fool, but I hope in nights of full moon that living in my own skin wouldn't make me feel so dull

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário