expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass' onselectstart='return false'>

31 de março de 2015

Messy hair, messy thoughts

I know your head is a mess. I know that damn fine, okay?
I know that you don't have a clue about what you're doing or where you're going but I can assure you it's not such a good place. All you've done so far is shit - you hurt yourself, you're a fire that keeps burning all the stars in your orbit.
I extinguished you for a bit, but the result was that when you lighted again, you burst into a even bigger fire. Tho I thought I was made of water, I got burned. Fuck, I got burned.

You pushed away the only soul in this fucking world that was willing to understand your mess. I guarantee you - I will not keep pushing through the flames.

I hope you find someone better than you. I hope you find someone that you don't deserve and let it change you. Let yourself get burned enough to want to become less explosive.

My deception is not aimed towards me - I'll put some band-aid and my cure isn't very far. My deception aims at you. Because I don't think there's many people willing to help you shape your future, or at least bring some light to your present. The reality is that now, you're alone. And I don't think you quite realize it. But when you do, it's gonna be too fucking late. My clock is ticking - it points to half past goodbye.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário