expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass' onselectstart='return false'>

19 de maio de 2014

Unquiet dreams

Are you awake? Don’t you have questions bouncing in your head that let you overwhelmed at three am? How do you do it? Tell me, do we have any control at all of our lives? Or is it just an illusion? Can we really change things or is it all meant to be? And if it is…who made it that way? I can’t sleep at night. I can’t sleep because so many things are happening in my life and I don’t think I can control them. But I don’t find a fair sense to them, too…
I used to believe I held a tiny part of the world in my hands…
We don’t own nothing… not even our destiny…fuck it, not even ourselves. Isn’t this a sad idea? To feel so infinitely controlled by something that doesn’t come from us. And if so, what’s wrong? What’s right? And why do we care…? The things that have to happen, will happen anyway.
How do we set ourselves free from the fear of not knowing, of not being capable of changing our own destiny?

And, how do we get to freedom?

1 comentário: